As Category 1 Responders, our customers are governed by the CIVIL CONTINGENCY ACT 2004, part of this act mandates that it is essential that Category 1 responders have effective plans and procedures in place to combat incidents emergencies and major events that may impact the delivery of that service.
As part of this, they must also ensure that suppliers also have plans. It is therefore very important that we have plans, processes and procedures that provide our customers with the assurance that during an incident or major event we can continue to provide them with radio communications, a critical aspect of their response.
Airwave has evolving quality policies to ensure service excellence and improvement. Additionally, every Airwave employee is security vetted to at least Non Police Personnel Vetting standard.
OUR SERVICE EXCELLENCE AND IMPROVEMENT CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- ISO9001:2015 – Quality Management – Certificate identity number: 10226546
- ISO14001:2015 – Environmental Management – Certificate identity number: 10231145
- ISO20000-1:2018 – Service Management – Certificate identity number: 10226546
- ISO27001:2013 – Information Security Management – Certificate identity number: 10226546
- ISO45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management – Certificate identity number: 10231145
- Comply with Value Management Framework BS-EN 12973
Airwave has adopted and implemented the international best practice ITIL service delivery model, to fit the challenging environment of public safety.
This systematic approach to service delivery and improvement provides us with an unrivalled ability to deliver high quality, mature and robust services to public services agencies.