THE NEW MDT3 - THE PANASONIC CF33 IS A NEW RUGGED, DE-MOUNTABLE TABLET FROM AIRWAVE
NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY YOU CAN CARRY
This fully-portable tablet has been tailored to meet the rigorous demands of the Fire and Rescue Services (FRSs). It features a lightweight design and next-generation technology that maximises time-efficiency during operations and facilitates easier communication.
The Panasonic CF33 is available to order from the Airwave Fire catalogue. This catalogue forms part of the Firelink Project Agreement and FRS’s may order products from it directly. The unit is competitively priced and has been tested and approved for connection to the Airwave Network.
- TRULY PORTABLE - A lightweight design (2.76 kg approx.) and anti-reflective screen make it perfect for outdoor viewing
- USER CONVENIENCE - The glove-enabled 12” touchscreen has a rich set of interfaces with additional customisable options to meet different user needs
- LEADING PERFORMANCE - It is one of the first tablets powered by the latest 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7300U vPro™
- MAXIMUM POWER AVAILABILITY - Hot swappable twin batteries offer up to 22 hours battery life
- EASY INSTALLATION - Utilises existing infrastructure currently used by the MW810
- TOUGH DESIGN - Fully rugged with water and dust resistance tested to industry standards (IP65)
- SEAMLESS TRANSITION - Tested and ready for the Airwave network