Airwave ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
There are areas on our website where you can enter personal details including your name, company name and email address, details of your visits to our web site including, but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access. We use this information to send updates about Airwave and to contact you if requested or necessary.
You may opt-out of receiving future mailings by replying to any email sent and including within the email a request to be opted out or by sending an email to: email@example.com
You are responsible for keeping your login details confidential and we ask you not to share them with anyone.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Union (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for us or one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site through the internet; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or by telephone with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. We may also contact you for our own market research purposes and this information will be used only by Airwave and not shared with any other parties.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data but working on our behalf, we (or they) will contact you by telephone or electronic means only if you have consented to this. We may also contact you for our own market research purposes and this information will be used only by Airwave and not shared with any other parties.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to advertisers.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Airwave or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.